Sunday, February 9, 2014

Perfume.. The Scent That Reminds Me of Losing You



As I’m walking on the street among the many people
There is a familiar scent, maybe it’s you
As if time stopped for a moment, with the faraway memories
I stood still and looked around

My heart starts to pound without knowing
I guess my heart remembers that perfume
No one else probably noticed, you’re probably not the only one who uses it
But I stop because of that familiar scent

Your scent that made me sad
Your scent that made me stop in place
Makes me think of our love, our memories, one by one

The memories that I thought I erased
I remember them because of that perfume
No one else probably noticed, you’re probably not the only one who uses it
But I stop because of that familiar scent

Our goodbye that is fading away
The painful love, the painful memories
They find me again, making my heart cry
What can I do to forget you?

I keep thinking about your scent
Your scent that makes me miss you
It hurts me more and more, makes me shed tears
I long for you, who has left me, so I am standing still, standing still



Credit to: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/kwill-noel-perfume-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2sntFGPyf 
Image: Google Search

No comments:

Post a Comment